Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in working with Sir Grout Tucson. Below are the current job openings we have.
Service Technician - Will Train
About Sir Grout:
Sir Grout has become one of the nation's largest grout, tile, stone and tub restoration companies since it was founded in 2006. Sir Grout specializes in grout and tile cleaning, sealing, and restoration. We are the #1 provider of products and services in the tile industry. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and outstanding quality of work. The products and services we provide are all, high-end, and in strong demand. They are durable and guaranteed. We stand behind our work and are proud to be offering these services to residential and commercial customers.
Full-time Position Overview:
This position will start as a trainee and will be increased to a full-time position as skills and knowledge advance with provided training. As a Service Technician, you will restore tile and grout, natural stone surfaces like marble, granite, slate, and travertine, as well as hardwood, to like-new or better than new conditions. These will be single day projects for customers in need of a grout, stone, or tile restoration for a fraction of the cost of replacement. The ideal candidate will have experience in general maintenance, handyman work, with strong attention to detail and knows how to WOW customers. We are looking for someone who delivers quality work and believes in always being on time for a job. This will be a full-time job within the pay range of $15 - $17 per hour depending on experience, M-F 8-4 / 5 days per week.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Complete initial walk through and final walk through of prospective customer's project area
- Receive payment when project is complete
- Use sales techniques and technical knowledge to upsell work needed for a project
- Perform all quoted tasks for customers above and beyond their satisfaction
- Knowledgeable and professional in answering any and all questions for customers
- Approach customer service technique with a 'customer is always right' attitude
- Use machines to clean, hone and polish flooring, counters, bathrooms, and patios as quoted for projects
- Collect referrals from current customers to grow the business
- Friendly Disposition
- Optimistic Attitude
- Polished Demeanor
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Project Management and Prioritization Skills
- Advanced aptitude for Home Improvement (framing, flooring, drywall, tiling, etc.)
- Tile or flooring installation or bathroom repair is preferred
- Desire to learn and grow with the company
- Must pass background check
- Have a driver's license
- Have a clean driving record
Location: Tucson, AZ.